1. Conditions of use
As a user, you undertake to ensure that, in the sections where you must be registered in order to access them, you provide truthful, accurate and complete data regarding your identity. You also undertake to keep up to date any personal data you may supply to the domain owner, and therefore have the sole responsibility for any misrepresentations or inaccuracies made.
If you are underage, you must get permission from your parents, guardians or legal representatives to be able to access the services provided. The company will not be held responsible if the information on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The portal can only be used for lawful purposes and you therefore undertake to make legal and honest use of it and, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use, not to use the portal services for activities that run counter to Spanish law, morality or public order, accepting all liability for damages before the domain owner or third parties that could arise from unlawful practices or those not permitted including but not limited to:
- Handling or altering this page without the prior consent of the domain owner, with the latter not assuming any liability that could arise from such handling or alteration by third parties
- Carrying out any act that could damage, disable, overload or damage the portal and services and/or prevent normal use and enjoyment by users
- Entering and/or using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, of whatever nature, that may cause damage to the portal, any of the services or any assets (physical or logical) of the domain holder’s information systems
- Violating third party rights to privacy, own image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual or industrial property
- Hiding or misrepresenting the source of email messages
- Using false identities, impersonating others in the use of the portal or any of the services
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this page, unless authorised by the domain owner or being legally authorised to do so
- Transmitting user names and passwords to unauthorised third parties
In general, the domain owner excludes from its liability damages of any nature or kind that may arise from use of the website, as well as damages resulting from infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights by users and/or lack of veracity, accuracy or timeliness of content, nor shall it be responsible for service interruptions, improper functioning or impossibility of accessing the service.
The domain owner will not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations to your computer system.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, is the property of the provider or where applicable it holds an express licence or authorisation from the authors.
Irrespective of the intended purpose, reproduction in whole or in part, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation require in all cases the prior, written authorisation of the domain owner.
You undertake not to perform any act that counters the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly does not authorise third parties to link directly to the specific content of the website, requiring in all cases that the link be directed to the main website of the provider.
As owner of this website, Tradición CZ, S.L. states that it uses automatic information collection procedures to save users from having to register to visit the website.
3. Data protection
You can consult our data protection policy.
4. Applicable legislation
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish law at all times.